Adjust audio delays via UPAVR HSPI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adjust audio delays via UPAVR HSPI?

I find that with DISH and certain shows live, via DVR, via external HD DVR playback, the video does not consistently match the audio. As this is annoying to everyone watching and listening, I found several settings which work very well for certain shows, channels, and DVR sources.

The problem is actually setting them because right now I MUST use the remote that came with the PAVR. The Harmony Remote will not activate the audio menu properly because of the configuration being set for watching TV rather than adjusting audio parameters.

Until this happened, the remote was locked away in a drawer without batteries. Now we have to keep it around, in the way.

I'd rather push a button and pick or set a delay setting.

Any hopes of something like this?
    huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Hello huggy. I have read your post several times and I don't understand what you're asking.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hello huggy. I have read your post several times and I don't understand what you're asking.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Use your original remote and press the Audio Parameter button (mine is upper left of the round joystick). Scroll through until you find the time delay adjustment.

Can I do that using the plugin somehow?
      huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

What Pioneer Receiver to you own? My Pioneer VSX-1121-K has an "AVR Sound Delay" option that allows you to delay the audio from 0 to 10 frames. The UltraPioneerAVR can directly set this option via an event or by selecting the value from the HomeSeer device.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          What Pioneer Receiver to you own? My Pioneer VSX-1121-K has an "AVR Sound Delay" option that allows you to delay the audio from 0 to 10 frames. The UltraPioneerAVR can directly set this option via an event or by selecting the value from the HomeSeer device.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          VSX-1120-K IIRC. I do not see that option.
          huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Working...
          X