ANOTHER reason to buy this plug-in!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER reason to buy this plug-in!

Besides being AWESOME and helping make HST even more useful, there is ANOTHER reason to get this plug-in! It's basically almost FREE!

The price of a Pioneer VSX-1022-K is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP today at $229 with NewEgg code EMCXVXW23

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc..._-82117410-L0D

This plug-in gets LOTS of use at our house. Pretty much anything you've ever wanted to be able to do remotely with your A/V system's Pioneer amp, you can do with this baby!

I think this could be the very best price for this class of reciever ever. I thought I stole mine at $239....

******* I have a 1021 (and 1121) so PLEASE VERIFY WITH ULTRA that the 1022 is supported! *******

Hello Rob. I don't think the VSX-1022 is supported. I don't see it in the Pioneer API list. I think the base line receiver for the 2012 model year is the VSX-1122 which is currently listed at $399.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ugh. Sorry. I assumed since the 1021 works...

SORRY FOLKS!

Comment

What port are you using with the 1021?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I tried the 1022 and it didn't work so I exchanged it for the 1122.

Last year's model, the 1021 does work. It is using port 23.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            I think the base line receiver for the 2012 model year is the VSX-1122 which is currently listed at $399.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Unless you live in Canada where they gouge you for $748.00 for a 1122k. And our Can $ has been hovering around par lately. I can score a 1022 on AirMiles but it apparently can't interface. Next trip to USA I will be picking up the cheapest receiver that is supported for the secondary TV room.

Any ideas what the cheapest supported Pioneer receiver currently sold is?

Thanks for the plugin Ultrajones.

Comment

Working...
            X