This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Randy,

I have the new receiver now and should be able to do some testing this weekend if you have the update ready.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Will the plugin work with pioneer vsx 924...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrtiger View Post
        Will the plugin work with pioneer vsx 924...
        Looks like that it not work with vsx-924😨 i could not connect it to the plugin.
        All that happend was that my icontrolav5 app dos'nt work anymore😱

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
          Hi Randy,

Do you know if the VSX-1124 will be supported? There's a local sale on and I may pick one up to replace a Sony receiver.

Thanks
          Al
          SparkMan, Did you end up getting the VSX-1124? I have the VSX-1123 and love it. I have not used the plug-in too much yet, but it is looking promising.

The only issue I have seen is occasionally I seems to disconnect from Homeseer and when Homeseer shuts down I get an error saying something like "UltraPioneerAVR cannot close" or something (I'll pay more attention to it next time).

On the VSX-1123, I love the HDZone feature (when it works). Love the IOS app iControlAV5 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperJD View Post
            SparkMan, Did you end up getting the VSX-1124? I have the VSX-1123 and love it. I have not used the plug-in too much yet, but it is looking promising.
            Hi JD, I did, but it's still in the box. I'm hoping to get it hooked up today. I'm using the plugin already with a VSX-1127 and it works great.

Cheers
            Al

Comment

Have you any plans to include vsx-924. I realy hope you do

Comment

Great, did try again, and now it working nice.

ps!
                it was my firewall fault, did open some port to my hs computer and then it worked.

Thanks for the plugin, nice work.

Comment

I yust wonder, it is possible to get hs to talk through the pioneer. if so, how?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrtiger View Post
                    I yust wonder, it is possible to get hs to talk through the pioneer. if so, how?
                    Some of the Pioneer receivers also work as Airplay receivers so the Airplay Speak plugin may allow you to speak to/through them.

Cheers
                    Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                      Hi Randy,

Do you know if the VSX-1124 will be supported? There's a local sale on and I may pick one up to replace a Sony receiver.

Thanks
                      Al
                      Did you ever get your VSX-1124 connected via UltraPioneer?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                        Did you ever get your VSX-1124 connected via UltraPioneer?
                        It's connected and the associated devices are being updated, but I can't control it from HS. Hoping that a new version will be released soon that supports that as well.

Cheers
                        Al

Comment

I wonder when/if pioneer will release 2015 models?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Looks like they had at least one at CES. I guess that's all they are releasing for 2015. Any idea on ETA of 2014 receivers support with this plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                              Looks like they had at least one at CES. I guess that's all they are releasing for 2015. Any idea on ETA of 2014 receivers support with this plugin?
                              It could be as soon as today. I just need someone that has one contact me so I can have them test the updates.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones
                              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                                It could be as soon as today. I just need someone that has one contact me so I can have them test the updates.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones
                                Hi Randy, I can test it. I've sent you am email as well.

Cheers
                                Al

Comment

Working...
                                X