Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrajones
    replied
    My VSX-1120 would get in that state every now and then. You'll need to pull the power cord (or toggle network standby in the settings) to force a network reset.

Please Note: The VSX-1120 only supports 1 network connection on TCP port 21. I don't recall if the VSX-1120 supports 4 connections like the VSX-1123 does. If yes, then you can have the HS2 and HS3 connected at the same time if they use different TCP ports.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• huggy_d1
    started a topic Upgraded HS2->HS3 and now no comms

Upgraded HS2->HS3 and now no comms

Ok, here are some log entries:

System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---{0x3E] System.Net.Sockets.SocketsException: ... System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Inte32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFalgs) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) ... at HSPI_ULTRAPIONEERAVR3.PioneerAVR.SendMessageToEthernet(Strin g Message)

Pretty much no useful devices are working with 3 obscure useless devices are working properly and nothing else.

I shut down the HS2 plugin, shut down HS3, restarted HS3, restarted HS3 plugin, and tried again to enable the plugin.

Nothing is working.

What do I have to do to upgrade from HS2 to HS3 plugin with minimal interruption or can I have them both connected to the PAVR at the same time?

VSX-1120 that has been working for years on HS2's version of your plugin.
Working...
X