Add a couple of commands please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a couple of commands please

First off ,I'll Pay if needed, I use some smaller Pioneer receivers (vsx-822) along with some that are completely supported. The older ones just get control of power, mute, and input, but only feedback for volume. The volume can be controlled on these but with only the (VU or VD) control sent by IP over telnet and it still returns the new volume data, the (***VL) string is rejected. If you could add a simple VU and VD command to the volume device I would be set and I know a few others could benefit.
    Please think about it, and let us know.
    John

Anything , something, maybe? Please add these, they are standard Pioneer volume functions. What can I do to get this added?
    Thanx, John

Comment

I am confused The Pioneer AVR Volume device already has a volume up and volume down.

Increase +1 DB
      Increase +3 DB
      Decrease -1 DB
      Decrease -3 DB

Are you saying the commands used by Increase/Decrease are not compatible with your receiver?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It looks like I can simply convert the + 1 and -1 to use VU and VD. Are you using the HS3 version of the plug-in?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

That would be great, I am using HS2 currently.
          Thanx again, John

Comment

Originally posted by lj502 View Post
            That would be great, I am using HS2 currently.
            Thanx again, John
            UltraPioneerAVR version 1.1.5300.23442 was just posted. It adds "Increase +0.5dB" and "Decrease -0.5dB" which uses the VU and VD commands.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Ultra,

I think something is wrong. After this update, I can only "Increase/Decrease .5 DB" through an event or HSTouch. The +/- 1 or 3 are not working. I used 3 in my HSTouch environment.

Maybe you commented out a line and forgot to bring it back

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bearben25 View Post
                Ultra,

I think something is wrong. After this update, I can only "Increase/Decrease .5 DB" through an event or HSTouch. The +/- 1 or 3 are not working. I used 3 in my HSTouch environment.

Maybe you commented out a line and forgot to bring it back

Thanks.
                Please try to deleted an recreate the +/- 1 or 3 in HSTouch.

Comment

Deleted volume device, added back. Same thing. .5 works fine, but 1 or 3 do not.

Comment

Originally posted by bearben25 View Post
                    Deleted volume device, added back. Same thing. .5 works fine, but 1 or 3 do not.
                    Yes, I definitely broke this. I fixed in it the HS3 release. The HS2 release is going to take a while longer. I had converted by HS2 plug-in development to a Windows 8 Pro running within a KVM on CentOS 6. Windows 8 decided it no longer wanted to boot and my backups are not working either. I'll end up loading Windows 8 as a dual boot on my Mac, but it will take a few weeks. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                    X