Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Log

Hello Ultra.

I created more devices than I should have, and as result was getting response errors. I was able to fix them all by unchecking the HS device option within you plugin and also deleting the device from HS.

This one I cant figure out what its for. My Amp is a SC-1223

Charlie

9/12/2014 6:42:58 PM UltraPioneerAVR Warning No response/improper response from Pioneer AVR device '192.168.1.15:8102' to command '?P'. Your Pioneer AVR may not support the feature 'Power'.
    9/12/2014 6:42:53 PM UltraPioneerAVR Warning No response/improper response from Pioneer AVR device '192.168.1.15:8102' to command '?P'. Your Pioneer AVR may not support the feature 'Power'.
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

The number of devices created as no relationship to the error you're seeing. The error/warning indicates your receiver didn't response to the power status request. How often do you see that error in your logs?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I had Zone 3 (or something like that) enabled within the plugin and it created this error also. When I unclicked it and deleted the he device, I never seen that error again.

The error line is often but it hasn't happened as of midnight yet.

Were using Insteon keypads to power the amp on/off through HS events. Sometimes the amp will not respond to power off.
      PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
      HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
        Hello Ultra.

I created more devices than I should have, and as result was getting response errors. I was able to fix them all by unchecking the HS device option within you plugin and also deleting the device from HS.

This one I cant figure out what its for. My Amp is a SC-1223

Charlie
        Do you have your receiver setup to keep the network active while powered off?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes, network standby is on.

This error reports when the amp is on and in use. I'm not sure if it also logs when the amp is off in standby.

So far today, I haven't seen any log errors.

Comment

Working...
          X