support for SC-89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

support for SC-89

Just get back into setting up my HS3 and we picked up a pioneer elite SC-89, after manually adding the receiver the only function that i can add is the master on/off. is there going to be any support for this receiver?

I have an SC-55 that it replaced and i remember it having all the features available for it, not sure where we're moving that one to in the house yet,

Originally posted by justinm001 View Post
    Just get back into setting up my HS3 and we picked up a pioneer elite SC-89, after manually adding the receiver the only function that i can add is the master on/off. is there going to be any support for this receiver?

I have an SC-55 that it replaced and i remember it having all the features available for it, not sure where we're moving that one to in the house yet,
    The Pioneer Elite SC-89 is a 2014 model receiver and is supported by the plug-in. It should automatically get detected when you attach your receiver to your home network. What model number did you add for the receiver? The model number must be "SC-89" or the plug-in won't recognize it as a supported receiver.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      The Pioneer Elite SC-89 is a 2014 model receiver and is supported by the plug-in. It should automatically get detected when you attach your receiver to your home network. What model number did you add for the receiver? The model number must be "SC-89" or the plug-in won't recognize it as a supported receiver.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      We weren't impressed with the receiver so we're going back to the SC-55, still configuring and getting major delay when using your plugin, but we haven't started troubleshooting yet.

Comment

Working...
      X