SC-91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC-91

I've picked up a SC-91 for my theater system, love it.

I've got the plug-in installed and it sees the receiver just fine and reports its state.

I cannot however control the receiver via the plug-in.

I will spend a bit of time this weekend perhaps putting it on a subnet and locking it down for traffic... but before I go too far down that rabbit hole I figured I'd ask.

Has anyone else experienced this? You can see your receiver and its current state but not control it.

Suggestions?

Originally posted by LCrawfo View Post
    I've picked up a SC-91 for my theater system, love it.

I've got the plug-in installed and it sees the receiver just fine and reports its state.

I cannot however control the receiver via the plug-in.

I will spend a bit of time this weekend perhaps putting it on a subnet and locking it down for traffic... but before I go too far down that rabbit hole I figured I'd ask.

Has anyone else experienced this? You can see your receiver and its current state but not control it.

Suggestions?
    Can you provide a screenshot of the Receivers tab and the AVR Devices tab?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Fixed it.

Went into the web page for the network setup and disabled Port 4 and enabled Port 1 for port 23 and that fixed it. Port 4 had been enabled by default - no idea why this fixed it. But its been working fine for a couple hours now.

Guess time will tell, at least now I can move on with more entertaining tasks!

Comment

Working...
      X