VSX-60 is reducing volume by 3db every 90 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSX-60 is reducing volume by 3db every 90 seconds

I starting having an odd problem with my receiver. It will no longer maintain the set volume. Whatever volume you set, the receiver reduces by 3db every 90 seconds until it is at 0. Any idea what it going on? I'm not sure this is related to the plugin, but I though I would ask here since folks here are knowledgeable about these receivers.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

I'm trying to see if the plugin logs anything from the receiver when this happens; however, I see nothing in the log from the plugin, or really any of my Ultra plugins. Do ultra plugins not log to the homeseer log? If not, then where?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
      I'm trying to see if the plugin logs anything from the receiver when this happens; however, I see nothing in the log from the plugin, or really any of my Ultra plugins. Do ultra plugins not log to the homeseer log? If not, then where?
      They do, but try changing the logging level in the plugin config.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Well I set the level to debug, then changed the volume. Nothing was logged.

Comment

Looks like the receiver thinks it's overheating. Did a reset with no network on a counter with a fan pointed at it and it still changes the volume. The manual says it does this when it is hot. Anyone know a good repair shop in California?

Comment

Working...
          X