Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I hope you are enjoying the UltraGCIR3 HomeSeer plug-in. Thank you for your kind words.

I am sorry, but I typically don't create plug-ins for hardware I do not own.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• larhedse
    started a topic Marantz version?

Marantz version?

Hi,

I'm new to HomeSeer (Zee S2), and just installed your Global Cache plugin. I like that one very much from my very fast judgement (no I have not tested it yet - I just installed it).

However I do not have a Pioneer AVR, I use a Marantz SR7008 currently, and are planning for a newer version from Marantz.

Any chance we / you could do the same for Marantz? They have a great Excel with all IP commands:

http://www.us.marantz.com/DocumentMa...OTOCOL_V01.xls

Anyway, great work, and I hope for the best :-)

Best Regards
    Lars Hedberg

PS! One way of not doing this hardcoded for every AVR is maybe to open up for this in your GC plugin as generic IP communication - the differences are not that large after all when one thinks about how the GC-100 works (I come from Fibaro HC2, and have done all this coding by myself on my HC2, I just have not figured out how to create a root-device with child buttons under - that's also why I need help with a plugin :-).
Working...
X