VSX1131?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSX1131?

Hi Ultra - Used your plugin for years with an 1121k with no issues -- recently the network interface failed. Took a chance that since the 1130 was on the list, I picked up an VSX1131 and can't seem to get it to work, always shows as disconnected. Ping works from they system, can control using iControlAV5, can telenet to it and am prompted for a username and password.

I know your docs don't list the 1131 is supported, is there a chance that it is in your future plans?

I just added support for all of the 2016 Pioneer Receivers. Can you download UltraPioneerAVR3 HSPI version 3.0.6196.17229 and let me know if your receiver works?

If you continue to have trouble connecting, make sure you review the network settings to confirm port 23 is enabled (the default). After powering on your receiver, connect to http://ip.address.of.your.receiver then go to network section to make those setting changes. There is also an Apple IOS application where you can change the network settings so it can be turned on after being powered off.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks Ultra -- unfortunately still not connecting.

It looks like this model is more Onkyo than Pioneer. It is not listening on 23 and there are no options to turn on 23 or any kind of control interface in the web config, using the OSD or the iOS app. Setting Network Standby is available, and it is turned on by default.

It is listening on SSH and 60128 which I think is the Onkyo control port and the Onkyo plugin can control it.

Anything else I should check for?

Thanks,

don

Comment

I called Pioneer and they confirmed the newer receivers don't support the Pioneer RS232 protocol. I asked them to send me the new protocol. I'll review it and report back.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultra,

Any update on if you will add support for the new protocol?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

At this point, I am not 100% certain I will be supporting the newer protocol (mainly due to the cost of a new receiver and low demand). I am trying to get additional information from Pioneer (which Receivers use the new protocol), but when I reply to their e-mail they sent to me, it bounces. I'll have to call them back on Monday.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
            X