Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Get A Refund On The Ultra Russound Audio3 Plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Get A Refund On The Ultra Russound Audio3 Plugin?

I bought the plugin a few weeks ago and despite trying everything I could think of, I couldn't get it to communicate with my Russound CAV 6.6. Eventually a subscriber in this forum suggested that it's not going top work with my Russound CAV6.6, so I'd like to get a refund. Anybody know how? All support links point to this forum.

Thanks

Originally posted by spagettilegs View Post
    I bought the plugin a few weeks ago and despite trying everything I could think of, I couldn't get it to communicate with my Russound CAV 6.6. Eventually a subscriber in this forum suggested that it's not going top work with my Russound CAV6.6, so I'd like to get a refund. Anybody know how? All support links point to this forum.

Thanks
    I don't think you can to be honest.

Ask HS support?

Comment

Did you use the free 30 day trial?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No, I was unaware there was a trial. I just bought it assuming it would work.

Comment

Rupp It might be worth considering some additional notification of the free trial feature. It appears that it is too easy for new users to miss.

Maybe a banner below or above the ad banner at the top of the download page that features a reminder that plug-in purchases are not refundable, but any plug-in can be trialed with no obligation to buy.

Another possibility would be to make the free trial the default and remove the 'Buy Now' button. Purchases would always be deferred until after the plug-in is installed and activated.
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
            Rupp It might be worth considering some additional notification of the free trial feature. It appears that it is too easy for new users to miss.

Maybe a banner below or above the ad banner at the top of the download page that features a reminder that plug-in purchases are not refundable, but any plug-in can be trialed with no obligation to buy.

Another possibility would be to make the free trial the default and remove the 'Buy Now' button. Purchases would always be deferred until after the plug-in is installed and activated.
            Yes, this is a good idea. I'll mention it to the guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post

A quick start to your suggestion.
              https://shop.homeseer.com/collections/plug-ins

Comment

Definitely a useful notice. Thanks for the quick response. (I think bold type for the whole notice would be even better.)
                Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
                X