Isn't connecting to MCA series...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't connecting to MCA series...

Can't wait to use this - I have 2 MCA-C5's that I have working with a plugin in MainLobby - looking to switch control to HS. I have the first MCA hooked to HS server via COM7, RNET cable from main MCA to the other - worked OK in MainLobby but when I use HS, nothing found on COM:7... Will this plugin work with the MCA's?

Thanks,

I had planned on creating a HomeSeer plug-in to support the MCA-C5 using their newer protocol. Unfortunately, Russound's Vice President of Product Development stopped replying to my e-mail. Support for the MCA-C5 is on hold until I can figure out why he is no longer responding to my queries.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Is there something specific you are looking for? I have an account with them to access their documentation library...

Comment

Resurrecting an old thread. Did you ever get the communications difficulties fixed and add support for the MCA-C5?
        My system is described in my profile.

Comment

No, the communicaion difficulties were never resolved. I have given up on creating a plug-in using their newer communication protocol.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X