Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ability to tell status of playing recording??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to tell status of playing recording??

Just bought the UltraTivo3 plugin. I have a Tivo Bolt and a bunch of Minis. So far am able to connect and control both from HS3. I was hoping the plugin would give me status of the Bolt and Minis beyond just the tuned channel, like if it is actively playing a recorded show or playing through an app like Netflix/Amazon. Was hoping to use a way to detect which TVs are actively being used/watched. Anyone know of a way that's possible, either through the plugin or any other way?

TiVo doesn’t expose a lot of this information. Maybe with the newer units they do, but they never have provided a lot of information in the past. It’s too bad and that is the reason why I will not upgrade my units.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
      TiVo doesn’t expose a lot of this information. Maybe with the newer units they do, but they never have provided a lot of information in the past. It’s too bad and that is the reason why I will not upgrade my units.
      Bummer. Thanks for the input anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X