Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Back button

Hi,
    Was this ever implemented? If not, will it be? I can't build some of the routines I need without the Back button.
    Thanks!

I also need the Standby function if at all possible, please.

Comment

Do you know if those missing commands were added to the TIVO API? I would be happy to add them if they were added.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Do you know if those missing commands were added to the TIVO API? I would be happy to add them if they were added.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Not sure where to look for that info. However, both are present on the kmttg remote control screen. Top left and top right. Does that help identify if they could be available in the API? Thanks for considering adding these. They would really help me construct macro command events that I could control with HS and Alexa. I see others have also asked for the Back button.

Click image for larger version  Name:	kmttg.JPG Views:	11 Size:	26.6 KB ID:	1485915

Comment

I did a bit of digging and I think it's simply: IRCODE BACK. Let me blow the dust off this code and see what it will take to post that update.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I did a bit of digging and I think it's simply: IRCODE BACK. Let me blow the dust off this code and see what it will take to post that update.
            Thanks, bud! STANDBY would also be extremely helpful. The TiVo Bolt has serious overheating issues. Being able to create an HTPC event that shuts everything off and puts the TiVo in standby would be great. Currently, it's the only device on which I can't control the power. IRCODE STANDBY appears in other threads on the boards.

Comment

I'd be happy to pay for an update.

Comment

Hi, just checking to ask if there is an update on this. Not meaning to be a pest.

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

Hi, just checking to ask if there is an update on this. Not meaning to be a pest.
                  Just a little bump. In the interest of avoiding marital discourse, any update so far? Even if I can get a WAG projection "...in the next few, weeks, days, months..." Thank you for considering this!

Comment

I am posting the update now and it should be available early next week. I added BACK and STANDBY. I have no way to test this, so let me know if it doesn't work after you install it.

Comment

I am posting the update now and it should be available early next week. I added BACK and STANDBY. I have no way to test this, so let me know if it doesn't work after you install it.
                      BIG thanks! I'll post back here with the results. Have a great holiday weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

BIG thanks! I'll post back here with the results. Have a great holiday weekend!
                        Something went wrong with the latest update. The Back button was not in the picklist. So I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it. The plugin does not show up in the dropdown list of plugins so I can't get to any of the config options. It does show in the installed boxes but not the picklist dropdown box. No way to configure it.

P.M. me if you would like me to test a fix before you post it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X