Cannot edit devices after upgrade to 3.0.7917.18361

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot edit devices after upgrade to 3.0.7917.18361

I just updated the plugin to the latest version. When I go to Plug-Ins there is no UltraTivo3 showing ? How do you edit devices.

Originally posted by jquincy View Post
    I just updated the plugin to the latest version. When I go to Plug-Ins there is no UltraTivo3 showing ? How do you edit devices.
    The latest version of plugin is broken. You can't even get to the config section. Do you have a copy of the previous version? Putting the previous version files back in place, so far, is the only fix I found. I posted the problem in the UltraTivo forum.
    Last edited by avpman; September 12, 2021, 09:38 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

How do you get a previous version?

Comment

How do you get a previous version?
        Restore from a backup. Are you on Windows or Linux? PM me if you need copies of the older plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

Restore from a backup. Are you on Windows or Linux? PM me if you need copies of the older plugin.
          The restore helped this user as it did for me. This verifies the updated plugin isn't working. I don't know about his setup, but I'm on v4.2.0.5. If you need me to, I can set up another system with an earlier version of HS4 on it. unless you are already aware of the problem?

Comment

Restore from backup did not work for me . Using a previous version of the plugin works. Thanks

Comment

Restore from backup did not work for me . Using a previous version of the plugin works. Thanks
              That's because the Homeseer backup doesn't back up the plugins. Yeah, I know...
              Restore meant that I sent him the original plugin files from my full BLBlade backup for him to restore over the updated files.

Comment

avpman Have you upgraded to version 3.07956.26531? If so is it functing properly?

Comment

avpman Have you upgraded to version 3.07956.26531? If so is it functing properly?
                  Yes, it's working except for the BACK button. He's looking into it now. The new STANDBY key works.

Comment

Great thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X