Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please respond! Current version is BROKEN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please respond! Current version is BROKEN.

The current version in the updater that is supposed to include Back and Standby not only doesn't perform those functions but it breaks everything else in the plugin. No options for "More" to do any setup. Further, a couple of users already broke their install by downloading the update and I helped them out by sending them the previous V 3.0.7180.32876. I don't mind helping them out but please, fix or pull the broken version from the updater. If you are willing, release the source code for me to fix it. Please give us an update. Thanks for your time!

I am sorry for causing this issue. I don't have a TiVo, so I couldn't test it before release. The fix has been posted to the HomeSeer updater and should be available soon. You may need to delete the "Tivo Remote" HomeSeer device so it can rebuild the device option on startup.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      I am sorry for causing this issue. I don't have a TiVo, so I couldn't test it before release. The fix has been posted to the HomeSeer updater and should be available soon. You may need to delete the "Tivo Remote" HomeSeer device so it can rebuild the device option on startup.
      Thanks, I'll test anything you need. What is the new version # so I make sure I get the updated version?

Comment

Getting there. Standby works perfectly. But, "Back" does nothing. No errors in the log. I deleted all the TiVo devices, deleted the plugin, and installed the new plugin. Hopefully, it's something minor because Back is the one command I really need.

Can someone else please test?

Comment

Working...
        X