Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plugin doesn't find my Tivo Bolt device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plugin doesn't find my Tivo Bolt device?

Recently downloaded this plugin, and it appears to work well for my Tivo Mini boxes, but it doesn't find my main Tivo Bolt. I'll happily buy this plugin if I can control my main box as well. Anybody else have this issue?

Thanks!

Originally posted by jon102034050 View Post
    Recently downloaded this plugin, and it appears to work well for my Tivo Mini boxes, but it doesn't find my main Tivo Bolt. I'll happily buy this plugin if I can control my main box as well. Anybody else have this issue?

Thanks!
    I read the Bolt supports the TiVo network TCP remote commands. Can you tell me if your HomeSeer logs indicate it discovered your Tivo Bolt? Are there any options to enable the Tivo Beacon?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sorry, after posting this, I replaced my test system with an actual production HomeSeer system on a dedicated machine. I'd like to be able to troubleshoot this again, but I don't see the plugin on my download page anymore... Is this expected?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        I read the Bolt supports the TiVo network TCP remote commands. Can you tell me if your HomeSeer logs indicate it discovered your Tivo Bolt? Are there any options to enable the Tivo Beacon?
        Weird... had to refresh my plugins a couple times in order for it to show up. I just got the trial installed again. Is it possible for me to send you the debug log? From what I can tell, it doesn't look to be finding the Bolt device.

Comment

Originally posted by jon102034050 View Post
          Weird... had to refresh my plugins a couple times in order for it to show up. I just got the trial installed again. Is it possible for me to send you the debug log? From what I can tell, it doesn't look to be finding the Bolt device.
          Yes, send the debug log to ultrajones@hotmail.com.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

sorry for the delayed response, this forum seems to be goofy... I don't get email notifications to this subscribed thread.
            Anywho, I just emailed you the log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X