Log set to Error but still logs warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log set to Error but still logs warnings

As the title implies, I have the logging set to "Error" but I am getting "Warning" events logged, a lot of them every few minutes. Can you take a look at this?
    Thanks
    -Skybolt

Nothing on this?

My log is now set to "Critical" and is flooded with the following types:

"Jul-19 4:29:47 PM Warning Device ?UltraTivo3 ?Plugin Media Room Not all voice recognition commands for this device will be active."
    -Skybolt

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
      Nothing on this?

My log is now set to "Critical" and is flooded with the following types:

"Jul-19 4:29:47 PM Warning Device ?UltraTivo3 ?Plugin Media Room Not all voice recognition commands for this device will be active."
      It may be HS doing that, not the plugin. Make sure that "Voice command" for each of those devices is turned off. You can do that in bulk using the "Disable Voice" drop-down in the Device Management page if you select multiple devices.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        It may be HS doing that, not the plugin. Make sure that "Voice command" for each of those devices is turned off. You can do that in bulk using the "Disable Voice" drop-down in the Device Management page if you select multiple devices.

Cheers
        Al
        Ok, I just tried that, lets see where this goes. However that was just one example of many and the rest didn't have anything to do with the voice. Ultra's weather plugin is doing the same thing as well. A little weird. His Elk PI seems to be fine, so that is what is confusing me. Thanks,Al.
        -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
        X