Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amplifier disconnected, unable to send keepalive .. connectivity to the receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amplifier disconnected, unable to send keepalive .. connectivity to the receiver

Hello ,

Yesterday I installed this plugin to controll my Yamaha RX-A830. It seemed to be working ( I was able to controll the ampflifier initially, but not anymore).

This morning I tried to troubleshoot, I noticed in the plugin manager , the plugin kept on getting a critical error. After some searching on this forum I deleted the whole plugin and manually deleted the devices created by the plugin . Restarted the computer and installed the plugin again.
    Added my RX-A830 , with Ip adress and "enabled" , but the in the device manager it stays on "disconnected", the log says it has lost connectivity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-11-09 10_50_21-Security - TeamViewer - Free license (non-commercial use only).jpg
Views:	83
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	1338739
    This screenshot was after a reboot of the computer and the fresh install of the plugin.

When I type the Ip adress of the receiver in the browser on that same computer , I get the setup page from that reciever , I expect networking wise it should be OK.

But what is wrong on the Homeseer- plugin side ?

-Windows 10 ( brand new install a couple of days ago)
    -Homeseer 3 , fresh install:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Inked2019-11-09 11_02_47-Se.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1338740

What to do?

Many thanks for your help ,
    Cor

No reply , for a paying plugin ... no support?

Not impressed at all.

Cor

Comment

Working...
    X