Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamaha Plugin has been logging errors as of 12 days ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yamaha Plugin has been logging errors as of 12 days ago.

Hi Beergaz,
    I am experiencing issues with my yamaha plugin and this has never happened before. I can access it through the local iip address and have not made any updates to the firmware so I have concluded the problem lies in homeseer

Here are a few of the errors I have gotten while attempting to restart

Error in UpdateDatabaseWithEnabeldStatus: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: entity

----------------------------
    This error occured after an action was triggered
    Initializing plug-in(2): Yamaha Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
    ---------------------------------------

This error occurs when i disable and reenable the plugin.
    Oct-13 1:50:48 PM Info Plugin Yamaha with instance: has disconnected
    Oct-13 1:50:47 PM Yamaha Error Error Initialising amplifiers: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    Oct-13 1:50:47 PM Yamaha Warning This amplifier has been removed from the database. Removing it from HomeSeer
    Oct-13 1:50:44 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin Yamaha started successfully in 33 milliseconds

I imagine your AVR was set to auto-update the firmware. That set of errors follows the same problems here when I manually updated the firmware and suddenly started seeing the same errors.
    Sad the author has dropped support.
    huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Working...
    X