No announcement yet.

Blue Iris Geofence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like the browser getting it's knicker sin a twist over the return type. I'm guessing you see this dialog pop up when using IE as the browser? Do you see the same dialog box if you use Chrome to view the URL instead? Even if the dialog box just open up on the BI machine, does your
    http://192.168.1.2/JSON?request=cont...=589&value=100 URL still control the device?

Do you have authentication enabled for local networks in HS3?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Ok, i was 'inadvertently' using IE. If I use Chrome I get the response and the light is controlled when I use this link.

Comment

Ok. And if you put the BI geofence URL into Chrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

This in Chrome
          I get this
          { "Response":"Trigger matched <p>OK - got the geofence alert for Inside - ThomasiPhone" }
          I receive the text from HS. which the event is supposed to do. Ohh **** hold on. dummy alert. My events are changes and becomes. I never setup the Outside parameters, so it never changes and becomes inside. stand-by!

Comment

Well, I have to be closer, but it's still not working. I think it's my phone or blue iris this time. I just left and re-entered the neighborhood, and I always get the inside geofence Blue Iris sends out, but I didn't receive the outside geofence when I left and came back. Twice.. I left again to confirm I'm not getting the leaving notification. Ideas on this?

Comment

Are you using the BI Geofence alert type as your event trigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm having the BI Geofence Action change the status on a Virtual Device I aptly named 'GeoSync'. The Geosync Virtual Device is what changes and becomes trigger the Email. The notifications I was referring to earlier I believe come from my phone itself. They're not text messages, they're notifications from the BI App itself. Why the app isn't alerting on leaving the Geofence is I think the issue now. I think.

Comment

Comment

I was just looking around in the phone app, and I found a place that says 'Enable push notifications', Maybe this is it.

Comment

ROFL!! Good Grief! I got notifications on my phone saying Failed to update User 'Username' on leaving and coming geofence. And now, I can't seem to login on the phone.

Comment

Alright, so i'm back at it. I know I can push the json command in Chrome, and it all works. So I had the wife watch my phone in the Blue-Iris server Mobile Devices settings page 'Geofence Column' while I left the neighborhood. She said It never changed to 'Outside'. So my phone is not pushing back to my server for some reason. Ideas on this?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

What about the Post Text: "Inside Geofence"? Does it need to be there since the json command works without the Post Text?

Comment

Comment

So I haven't been able to get the Geofence to work. I have an inside android camera setup which I need to disable when i'm present, so I built an event, and HS went kinda nuts. What does all this mean?
                                Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Blue-Iris Error Error: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'HSPI_BI.BlueIris+StatusData' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly. To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array. Path 'data', line 1, position 73.
                                Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
                                Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:20 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Jan-09 9:47:20 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

Working...
                                X