Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beerygaz
    replied
    Aha! That "Post Text" - no, you need to leave that field blank. The "Object reference not set..." error can occur if you make changes to camera names and short names while the PI is running. A restart of the PI should solve that.

Also, you can use the "Enable" command with a "True/False" value as a camera action to completely disable a camera rather than just enable/disable motion.

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    $&@# Hawt! The Geofence is working! It must have been those text box entries. The "Post Text" should be empty. Unless that email I shot off to the Blue Iris Helpdesk that I never received a reply to actually got to someone who did something remotely which made everything work. Because I wouldn't think that box would have an effect on the wife not seeing the geofence update while I left the geofence. Right? Either way, it's working now, garage door is open when I pull up. Sweet!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tome10; January 10th, 2018, 11:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chiphead
    replied
    Blue Iris Geofence

Try something other than Blue Iris for geofencing it is very hard to trust, I can get it to update just fine but never have had any luck firing an event in HS3 been at it for months. The app will push alerts to me and let me know I have left the area but it will not fire the event in Homeseer using the BI plugin. I had better luck with IFTTT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    So I haven't been able to get the Geofence to work. I have an inside android camera setup which I need to disable when i'm present, so I built an event, and HS went kinda nuts. What does all this mean?
    Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:28 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:27 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:26 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:25 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:24 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:23 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Blue-Iris Error Error: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'HSPI_BI.BlueIris+StatusData' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly. To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array. Path 'data', line 1, position 73.
    Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:22 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Event Event Trigger "BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion"
    Jan-09 9:47:21 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:20 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-09 9:47:20 PM Error Event BlueIris Nexus Enable Motion plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    What about the Post Text: "Inside Geofence"? Does it need to be there since the json command works without the Post Text?

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    Alright, so i'm back at it. I know I can push the json command in Chrome, and it all works. So I had the wife watch my phone in the Blue-Iris server Mobile Devices settings page 'Geofence Column' while I left the neighborhood. She said It never changed to 'Outside'. So my phone is not pushing back to my server for some reason. Ideas on this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    ROFL!! Good Grief! I got notifications on my phone saying Failed to update User 'Username' on leaving and coming geofence. And now, I can't seem to login on the phone.

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    I was just looking around in the phone app, and I found a place that says 'Enable push notifications', Maybe this is it.

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    I'm having the BI Geofence Action change the status on a Virtual Device I aptly named 'GeoSync'. The Geosync Virtual Device is what changes and becomes trigger the Email. The notifications I was referring to earlier I believe come from my phone itself. They're not text messages, they're notifications from the BI App itself. Why the app isn't alerting on leaving the Geofence is I think the issue now. I think.

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    Are you using the BI Geofence alert type as your event trigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    Well, I have to be closer, but it's still not working. I think it's my phone or blue iris this time. I just left and re-entered the neighborhood, and I always get the inside geofence Blue Iris sends out, but I didn't receive the outside geofence when I left and came back. Twice.. I left again to confirm I'm not getting the leaving notification. Ideas on this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X