Disable Enable Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Enable Camera

Can you turn a camera on and off via HS? I can't seem to find that functionality. I want a camera to come on when all parties exit geofence, but to be off when inside. I know I can change profiles, but i'd rather disable the camera somehow.

How about plugging the power cord/transformer for the camera into a zwave on/off module.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Maybe easier to disable / enable the recording when people are leave/come back?

Comment

Comment

You can use the "Blue-Iris: Camera Action" in the HS3 event manager. Select the camera, use the "Enable" command and a value of "True or False" based on whether you want to enable or disable a camera. Then simply fire that event when you enter/leave the house. IT will completely disable the camera and prevent it from being seen on the BI console/app.
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X