A>B trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A>B trigger

I would like the front yard camera to only trigger in bi when a object crosses two zones, so I can turn on lights. It triggers great in bi, but it doesn't seem to trigger in the plug in. I am using a camera action, motion trigger. It wants to know which zones. I have selected A and B. Perhaps this is where I am going wrong? Can the plug in use a zone crossing trigger? Thanks!

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I just did that. I do not see where any triggers came through? I might should note that all cameras are recording continuously. Even when I set a simple trigger on any camera, the only status I ever see is 'recording'.

Will the trigger come through instantly from BI, or at the 'update interval' set in the plug-in?

Thanks!

Comment

Do you have the web service set up to send BI alerts to the plugin? If so, then alerts would happen instantly.
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Ok, I set the webservice up and it now works. I still don't see the trigger come through on the debug log. I do see the 'test' trigger though? I guess it doesn't matter. It is working now, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X