HSTouch Show Screen on Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSTouch Show Screen on Alert

I have my screens setup, and I have an Event that calls up a screen upon camera motion alert. I can trigger the event, and it brings up the screen as it should, but the event doesn't fire when the camera is triggered. I see the red icon show up on the camera device saying it was triggered. I saw another post that said to check and make sure the do not log checkbox isn't checked. It's not checked. Do I need to setup a JSON command for this like I did for the geofence? I assume that since the red triggered icon is showing up, that nothing needs setup in regards to JSON. Ideas?

Well, I paid attention to the red indication, and determined it was the Recording Icon. So I switched to trigger on Recording, and it's working. I couldn't get Triggered, or Motion to work, only Changes and becomes Recording. I didn't try the "External Trigger" in the Camera Action list. I assume that's some type of relay device. I would think the Camera Action>Motion triggered on the zone would have worked. Kinda weird, but it's working.

Comment

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I'll look into that. I doubt I have it set up. I poll every second, so I didn't notice much of a delay.

Comment

Polling every second will put a lot of unnecessary load on both platforms, when you get your web service events working I'd suggest backing that off a little.
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I set this up, and it appears to be working, thanks for informing me.

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
              I set this up, and it appears to be working, thanks for informing me.
              Not working I don't think. I changed the HST event to trigger instead of record, and I'm in the same boat as Trigger still isn't triggering. In device manager, the only thing that changes is to recording.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X