Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlueIris plugin installed and hanging up my Manage page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kriz83
    replied
    Updated to mono v5, working now. Thx !

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    I already entered the credentials manually, that appeared to work. The plugin is working correctly, only the config page isn't. Will try to see if upgrading to mono 5 fixes it.

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    I had another Linux user who upgraded to mono 5.c and it fixed the issue. If you’re reluctant to upgrade you could manually edit the INI file and add your ur and credentials (you’ll need to encode the password). Mail me if you want to follow this route. Gavin at highpeak.co.za

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Maybe you can provide a version with more tracing to debug the issue ?

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    mono-complete is installed:

Code:
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-cache show mono-complete
    Package: mono-complete
    Source: mono
    Version: 4.6.2.7+dfsg-1

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    I installed everything as per the linux installation manual. The plugin is working, just the config page is not loading and it hangs the interfaces page. I would expect the plugin to fail altogether if there was an issue with Mono

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    Homeseer runs under Mono so we need to stick with that. Mono 5.x is working for me and other users on Linux/Rasbian

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Which version of mono is required ?
    Any plans on migrating to .NET core ?

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Sure, will report back when I am at home.

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    This is usually Because you don't have the correct version of Mono installed (or mono-complete) installed. Can you upgrade the version of Mono to the latest and check again please?

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Have the same issue. Plugin is connecting to my BI server, but the 'manage' page is inaccessible when the plugin is running. If i kill the plugin from the commandline, the manage page immediately loads. Also, the plugin configuration page does not load.

Running on a raspberry PI.

Leave a comment:

• willyv1004
    replied
    Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
    Willyv do you have mono complete installed?

Did you check the naming of the INI file?

Sorry was on a vacation shortly after this post. I am not sure what "mono complete" is????

I will need guidance on the INI file as well...

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    Willyv do you have mono complete installed?

Did you check the naming of the INI file?

Leave a comment:

• willyv1004
    replied
    Was there ever a fix for this? I am having the same issues after doing a restore on the HS3 HomeTroller. I worked with HomeSeer Tech Support today but they can not tel me what is gooing on with BI plugin.
    I am getting the same exact log entries as the original post.

Jun-25 10:03:06 PM Warning Plugin Blue-Iris is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jun-25 10:02:52 PM Error Getting web page from plugin page Blue-Iris_Config:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Jun-25 10:01:18 PM Info System connected to MyHS Service successfully with license ID XXXXX.
    Jun-25 10:01:18 PM Info System connected to MyHS Service, waiting for acknowledge...
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM TTS Speak ():Welcome to Home-Seer
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Startup Scripting is OK and is now running Startup.vb
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Warning MyHS could not connect to server: Could not resolve host 'connected2.homeseer.com'
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Startup Start up complete.
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Error Downloading update control file: Error: NameResolutionFailure
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Info Checking for updates...
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Startup HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Startup Starting Event Scheduler...
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Blue-Iris Error Login Error: Invalid URI: The Authority/Host could not be parsed.
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Blue-Iris Error Exception talking to server
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Blue-Iris Error Password not set in the config plugin page
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Blue-Iris Error UserID not set in the config plugin page
    Jun-25 10:01:07 PM Blue-Iris Error Server address not set in the plugin config page

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X