Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with BI Camera Alerts

HS3 .473
    BI server and HS3 are on the same subnet.

Working with different BI events and I see this in my logs when setting up the motion alerts.

Code:

Sep-11 22:49:33 Blue-Iris Error Parameter: TEST
    Sep-11 22:49:33 Blue-Iris Error Parameter: driveway1
    Sep-11 22:49:33 Blue-Iris Error Procedure called: Alert
    Sep-11 22:49:33 Blue-Iris Error Error in PluginProc:Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    I'm pretty sure I have the URL setup correctly in BI

Code:
    <my-IP>/JSON?request=pluginfunction&function=Alert&plugin=Blue-Iris&P1=&CAM&P2=&TYPE
    From a browser I'm getting nothing back when I sub out the camera name and use MOTION for the type

Code:

{ "Response":"" }

Anyone?

Comment

Are you running the latest version of the plugin? This syntax looks correct.
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
        Are you running the latest version of the plugin? This syntax looks correct.
        Latest HS3 Beta and Latest BI Beta 3.1.3.33206

Comment

Can you restart the plugin and try from a browser again please? I just tried this:

http://homeseerIP/JSON?request=plugi...veway1&P2=TEST

I see this in the browser:

{ "Response":"OK - got the TRIGGER TEST alert for driveway1" }

And this in the HS log:
          Sep-18 13:28:21 Blue-Iris It's working! TEST alert received for driveway1
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Restarted and tried again and the Test is working now.

So what changed or broke is the question. I have also rebooted my system since my original posting as well so I can't say if that fixed it or not as I stopped messing with it after I initially posted. Hmm... odd.

Comment

Working...
            X