Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to 'hold' profile

Hi,

What is the equivalent in the plugin to the double click on a profile in BI (so it is locked) ?

Br,
    Kriz

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
    Hi,

What is the equivalent in the plugin to the double click on a profile in BI (so it is locked) ?

Br,
    Kriz
    I don't use the plugin so this might not be much help but there is Http commands to do this if the plugin can't.
    I use an event to change my profile to several different ones (home,away,night,day).
    And I use this run immediate script command for Profile#1.

&nhs.GetURL("YourBiIP","/admin?profile=1&lock=2&user=XXXX&pw=XXXX",0,YourBiPort#)
    Looks like this with your info in it.
    &nhs.GetURL("192.168.1.100","/admin?profile=1&lock=2&user=Blueiris&pw=Password",0,80)

Comment

Hi, thx for your help.

I know this works (did it like this ...), but it kinda beats the use of a plugin ...

Comment

You should be able to send the same profile action twice and it will have the desired effect, it may help to add a brief delay.
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Thx !

I tried it without the sleep yesterday, then it failed.

Suggestion: add checkbox/combobox to select if it should hold or not ?

Comment

Working...
          X