Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vjnexus
    replied
    Has this bug been resolved yet? I am still having this issue.

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    This sounds like a bug. It will be sorted in the next release.

Leave a comment:

• vjnexus
    replied
    Thanks for the response. I can write a script, I would rather do that than pay for another plugin, but it just seems like it shouldn't be necessary either. There are icons and such associated with value 4, which is 'Disconnected', but they never get used since the value never changes. The only time I ever see it in an actual disconnected state is if the plugin is started while it can't connect.

Leave a comment:

• integlikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by vjnexus View Post
    It only ever has the String value. Is there a way to get this event to trigger using standard events? Am I going to need a custom script for this? That seems like it shouldn't be necessary. Any direction at this point would be appreciated.
    You shouldn't need this and I'm sure the plugin author can fix it, but just so you know the plugin 'EasyTrigger" can do what you need. One of the plugin features is to trigger events based on the String. It's NOT a free plugin though and is obviously not the easiest or cheapest solution but will work very easy after the plugin is install.

The next solution would be a custom script, wouldn't cost anything but will be the most difficult.

Hopefully the plugin can be fixed as that would be the best and easiest solution for you, but yes there is other options if that doesn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• vjnexus
    started a topic Blue Iris Plugin disconnects not updating Device Status

Blue Iris Plugin disconnects not updating Device Status

I am trying to trigger an event when the device 'Blue Iris Root' becomes disconnected - so basically when my camera server hangs, and the plugin can't reach Blue Iris. I am noticing that when it loses it's connection, the device String is updating to 'Not Connected', however neither the status nor the value change. I got as far as getting an event to trigger with 'Blue-Iris System Blue Iris Root just had its value set or changed', but I can not watch for any specific value as those don't change to 'Not Connected' or Value of 4 ever. I tried adding an and-if conditional of 'Blue Iris Root has a value equal to Not Connected' but this is never true. It only ever has the String value. Is there a way to get this event to trigger using standard events? Am I going to need a custom script for this? That seems like it shouldn't be necessary. Any direction at this point would be appreciated.

edit: using version 3.1.3.33206
Working...
X