No announcement yet.

Feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For quite some time we were only recording on motion. Now we are recording continuously (selective cameras) and alerting on motion. This way we don’t miss anything and the alerts are easily viewed. We did, though, dedicate a Dell i7 just for Blue Iris.
    Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      It will be in the next release during Q1 of 2019.
      Any update on this?

Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

Comment

How is the support on this plugin? Seems like we can't even get a response on the plan to upgrade on BI v5.

Comment

I've been using BI and this plugin for several years. The plugin works fine and beerygaz has been great to work with. There have been several threads about BI5. Have you read those? I got the impression that BI5 was certainly going to be supported.

Comment

Yes, I have read the thread on BI v5 and commented. Have not received a response on my question of upgrading. I'm only asking a question of the plan, and have not received a response in several weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X