Is there a way to Set a PreSet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to Set a PreSet?

Some of the newer cameras change modes if a preset is Set. In my case I would set 99 to put the camera into auto tracking mode. I would recall preset 100 to turn it off.

Is this possible now or in the future?

Thanks
    Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

If you can see the presets in BI then they should pass through to the plugin. Can you control presets on your camera using BI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I can set a preset using BI, by long left-clicking on a preset, but it has a limitation of presets 1 - 20.

The use case is such as now when it is snowing. The camera is chasing snowflakes and I would like Call preset 100 to turn it off via an event based on if it is snowing or raining hard (we have a personal weather station).

Once it stops snowing I would like an event to Set preset 99 to put the camera back into auto tracking.

Thanks for your help.
      Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

Comment

The limit of 1-20 is defined by BI not the plugin I’m afraid. One option, if your camera supports it, may be to make a web request directly to the camera from a script in HS3 to activate presets above 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Working...
        X