No announcement yet.

Blue Iris V5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new BI5 user here. Would like to use this plugin, any notion when this issue with detecting motion will be resolved?

Comment

So another option is to put this statement in the post/payload: {'action' : 'controlbyvalue', 'deviceref' : '4662', 'value' : '100'}, for turning on a virtual motion device. Then in your HS event use: (Your Virtual Device) was set and has a value that is not equal to Off. With that the HS event will trigger each time the Virtual Device is set by BI, no need to reset the Virtual Device. I tried using EasyTrigger with the NewDeviceString &TYPE solution above, but could not get event to triggereven though the Virtual Device string got updated. It seems like EasyTrigger uses the device updated time to trigger to check the string?

Comment

Any updates on the BI V5 triggers?

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post
          Any updates on the BI V5 triggers?
          I am also waiting on the support for BI5, I am on BI5 now for several weeks without any issues (except motion triggers)
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by basshook View Post
            So another option is to put this statement in the post/payload: {'action' : 'controlbyvalue', 'deviceref' : '4662', 'value' : '100'}, for turning on a virtual motion device. Then in your HS event use: (Your Virtual Device) was set and has a value that is not equal to Off. With that the HS event will trigger each time the Virtual Device is set by BI, no need to reset the Virtual Device. I tried using EasyTrigger with the NewDeviceString &TYPE solution above, but could not get event to triggereven though the Virtual Device string got updated. It seems like EasyTrigger uses the device updated time to trigger to check the string?
            This made my day!
            I can now control my light again.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X