Camera IR control from events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera IR control from events

This is a recreation of a question asked yesterday that was lost in the DB restoration.

I'd like to be able to turn IR on/off on cameras from within an event. I can do it from the BI console app so it does appear as though BI has this level of control over the cams.

Someone said that IR control was available in the list of event camera actions. I don't see it. BI plugin version is 3.1.3.33206

Here is what I see:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	BI_Cam_Actions.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.4 KB ID:	1328828

I see 5 more actions on my list. What version of BI and the BI Plugin are you on?

Edit... PTZ must be enabled on the camera for the other actions to be visible. I did not know that until just now when I tested some other cams!

Comment

This is what you should be seeing in the available camera actions:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	1328842

Comment

I have all 9 actions showing, but I don't have any PTZ cameras, so that can't be the difference. Is it possible your camera configuration in BI does not have IR and other things turned on?

Comment

In the BI app (on Win10), I can right click any camera and there can see PTZ/control near the bottom. Under there I can control IR. It works fine. Also in camera properties on the PTZ/Control tab I have PTZ enabled. However, none of my cams actually have PTZ.

I'll keep messing with it. Y'all have shown me it exists. Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
          X