Sentry AI + Blue iris 5 or 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentry AI + Blue iris 5 or 4

Hello, i am looking to test Sentry on my Blue IRIS v4 PC and thought about upgrading to V5 First , Looking through the post it looks like it would it be best to try it under V4 for now since i couldn't find any confirmation on the Blue iris plugin for V5?. and does using Sentry add any other new functions with this plugin, i was hoping to set up some triggers and notifications when Sentry identifies a person.

Any info or feedback would be appreciated
    Thanks

Hello ocyberbum,

Can you a look at my post here : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...on#post1354397
    Looks like a lot of devs are not answering posts about their plugins My wild guess is, they are busy working on HS4 versions (that's my prerogative)
    If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, there other ways of doing it.

Eman.
    The People's Advocate.

Comment

Thanks for the info Eman, i wish i could get my hands dirty but i sadly no nothing about coding im still trying to figure out how to get addressable LEDs and ESP8266 NodeMCU
      to work with HS3 , hopefully my favorite plugins will stay in development

Comment

Originally posted by ocyberbum View Post
        Thanks for the info Eman, i wish i could get my hands dirty but i sadly no nothing about coding im still trying to figure out how to get addressable LEDs and ESP8266 NodeMCU
        to work with HS3 , hopefully my favorite plugins will stay in development
        Not really dirty! There is a work around but you have to use bits of other software, mostly for OnVif but if you really want AI then you going to have to look at YOLO Then you will get your hands really dirty!

Eman.
        The People's Advocate.

Comment

Working...
        X