• Show
Clear All

• elmerbug
    replied
    Thanks again, Mike.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Michael
    replied
    This is a question for the OMNI forum, I think. You are much more likely to get the attention of folks who are familiar with that plug-in there.

Leave a comment:

• elmerbug
    replied
    Ok, I made that change. Still no joy. Wondering if the below is related to this issue:

I have created 2 events; one to set Blueiris signal to green when my Omni system is set to armed, one to set the signal red when the Omni system is set to disarmed. Both events work as expected when manually triggered. First thing I don't understand: Users in the event context.
    IF The Time Is...A Device's Value is...A Recurring Trigger HappensA Counter's Value is...A Timer's Value is...A Phrase Was RecognizedA Received eMail Is From or Contains...This Event Is Manually TriggeredBlue-Iris: Camera ActionBlue-Iris: Geofence ActionOMNI: User Armed or Disarmed SystemZ-Wave Scene Activated
    System was Set To: DisarmedArm DayArm NightArm AwayArm VacationArm Day InstantArm Night Delayed
    By: This UserAny User ExceptMarlyn
    The Omni system has 2 users, Marlyn and me. Whey am I not showing up. Additionally, the option "Any user" is not in the combo box. What am I missing? How do I debug wht the trigger isn't firing?

Note that I did not create the "OMNI: User Armed or Disarmed system" condition. It just appeared.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Michael
    replied
    I haven't used that function, but according to the Help file, it's done by controlling the BlueIrisRoot device. Is that how you are attempting to set it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BIactions.png
Views:	122
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1367315

Leave a comment:

• elmerbug
    replied
    Mike,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I guessed that the plugin was looking for ip addressort; that turned out to be the answer. Connection is good now. New challenge: events in HS to recognize when a user arms or disarms Omni and to set the Blueiris signal to green or red respectively does nothing.
    Don

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Michael
    replied
    When you completed the Config table for the plug-in what did you get when you tested the connection?
    What are you doing when these messages appear in the log?

Leave a comment:

• elmerbug
    started a topic New plugin user - status shows "Not connected"

New plugin user - status shows "Not connected"

HS log shows "
    Blue-Iris Error Could not connect to the BI server - The operation has timed out.
    Feb-29 6:19:59 PM Blue-Iris Error Web Exception: The operation has timed out.
    Feb-29 6:19:59 PM Blue-Iris Error Exception talking to server
    How to troubleshoot this, please?
Working...
X