Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this Plug-In be ported to HS4 and support BI 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this Plug-In be ported to HS4 and support BI 5?

Will this Plug-In be ported to HS4 and support BI 5? I have not seen any recent posts on this thread from the Plugin Author (Though I have seen posts from him on other parts of the forum).
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
    jean@vaneskahian.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

I cannot speak for the developer but I have been running BI5 and HS4Beta (now on 4.0.6.0) with this plugin without any issues since the HS4Beta began.

Comment

Timothy - Thanks, that's good info for lots of us who had the same question. Much appreciated!!

Comment

I can only guess based on the PI authors lack of support for a long time that isn't.

Comment

And to think I was thinking of buying it.

Comment

You don’t really need as you can do direct JSON commands and status from BI to HS and can control many BI functions and trigger camera etc from HS to BI. No need for a plug-in.

I used the plugin for a short time and realized I could do everything it did without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

True. Just makes it easier to work with.
              I do wish that spud face recognition program could work directly with BI. (Or if Ken manages to set it up for BI by itself.)

Comment

Originally posted by srodgers View Post
                You don’t really need as you can do direct JSON commands and status from BI to HS and can control many BI functions and trigger camera etc from HS to BI. No need for a plug-in.

I used the plugin for a short time and realized I could do everything it did without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Could you please explain how to do this, for those of us who are unfamiliar with JSON? I'd be happy to use the plug-in but it seems there's a decent chance it's heading for oblivion...
                Under these circumstances I probably ought to learn how to get these pieces of software talking directly.
                My initial goals would be to tell HS about motion sensed by Blue Iris, and to be able to control some simple BI functions from HS, like change triggering for example.
                Thx
                Doug

Comment

Originally posted by DMcKnight View Post

Could you please explain how to do this, for those of us who are unfamiliar with JSON? I'd be happy to use the plug-in but it seems there's a decent chance it's heading for oblivion...
                  Under these circumstances I probably ought to learn how to get these pieces of software talking directly.
                  My initial goals would be to tell HS about motion sensed by Blue Iris, and to be able to control some simple BI functions from HS, like change triggering for example.
                  Thx
                  Doug
                  https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ca...05#post1312905

Comment

Thx. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X