Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events not triggering by

Running Blue Iris 5, Homeseer 3.

I installed the plug in. I followed the direction to add the trigger http line to blue iris.

I can check the plugin, it says it's connected.

I can click "trigger now" on the blue iris camera, and Homeseer will speak the alert "Front door motion."

But if Blue Iris detects the motion on it's own, it will activate it's recording, but not fire the Homeseer event.

Am I missing something? Is this a known configuration stupid, and I'm just missing a step?

Very frustrating that it all works when I right click the camera, and click "trigger now" but doesn't trigger by itself. What am I missing?

Originally posted by Saladman View Post
    Running Blue Iris 5, Homeseer 3.

I installed the plug in. I followed the direction to add the trigger http line to blue iris.

I can check the plugin, it says it's connected.

I can click "trigger now" on the blue iris camera, and Homeseer will speak the alert "Front door motion."

But if Blue Iris detects the motion on it's own, it will activate it's recording, but not fire the Homeseer event.

Am I missing something? Is this a known configuration stupid, and I'm just missing a step?

Very frustrating that it all works when I right click the camera, and click "trigger now" but doesn't trigger by itself. What am I missing?
    Sounds like something I’m BI.

Comment

There is some kind of issue with json calls now between hs4 and BI that wasn't there with hs3.

Not where I can find the link, but look at my recent threads and you'll see a thread about camera setup that might help

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm, I think my problem is different, because if I manually trigger the camera, by right clicking and choosing "Trigger" it works fine. If I let BI5 do it, HS3 never reacts...

Comment

Working...
        X