BI locks Homeseer Web UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BI locks Homeseer Web UI

I upgraded to HS4 over the weekend and added (purchased) the BI PI (it was installed but not paid and had gone stale - was waiting to see what was included in HS4).

Seems to work great except when I try to configure the PI (through the PI dropdown) or click on the BlueIris Profile device. Then the WebUI is locked for 5-10 minutes (the config page never launches). I can't log into myHS either. My events are working while the UI is locked, however.

Thank you in advance for any help.

I've determined this PI is what is locking the system up. I cannot get to the config screen (I get a blank screen with the word "-error"). I've unistalled and reinstalled the PI. No luck. When uninstalled, system purrs smoothly.

HS4 SELPRO
    PC dedicated running BI5

Comment

Something in the way JSON calls are made or received changed in HS4 that u believe caused errors in BI integration. I don't use the PI...do the calls in scripts,...but may be a similar issue. A bunch of us found a work around, but again, not using the PI. Sorry not more helpful.

Comment

Is there a way on SELPRO to clear the original install cache of the PI? Whenever I uninstall then reinstall the PI, it keeps my old Config settings. There may be something corrupt in there.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. This was working correctly on HS4 4.1.2.0 (Linux) but fails on HS4 4.1.10.0 (Linux) when initializing the plugin:.

12/15/2020 16:42:13 Legacy-Plugin Blue-Iris Error Web Exception: The operation has timed out.
          12/15/2020 16:42:13 Legacy-Plugin Blue-Iris Error Exception talking to server
          12/15/2020 16:40:33 Legacy-Plugin Blue-Iris Debug Attempting to login to http://192.168.0.81:8080/json as HomeSeer

BlueIris 5.3.6.4

Comment

Fixed the problem. The firewall on the BI machine was blocking external connections. Unclear how that got changed. My bad.

Rog

Comment

Working...
            X