BI Version 5.4.6.4 05/24/2021 Camera Trigger Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BI Version 5.4.6.4 05/24/2021 Camera Trigger Failed

The latest version of BI 5.4.6.4 does not see HS camera trigger from an Event or a manual Device Trigger
    Profile change still works.
    Rolled back to 5.4.6.3 it works.
    HS version 4.1.16.0

Tried the latest version of BI 5.4.7.0 dated 05-25-2021 BI still does not see HS camera trigger from an Event or a manual Device Trigger
    Profile change is very slow to respond, probably would not capture a desired event.
    Rolled back to version 5.3.8.17 dated 01-25-2021 the HS BI Plugin works normal here but if your wanting the new AI features it's not in this BI version.
    HS version 4.1.16.0

There is something definitely going on with the HS BI Plugin and the newer versions of BI. Beware

HS needs better version control..just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

There is something definitely going on with the HS BI Plugin and the newer versions of BI. Beware

HS needs better version control..just saying..
      The issue is not version control, it is that HS is still selling a plugin when it is clearly no longer being supported or developed. Hate to say it but you are probably SOL.

Comment

I am aware the Plugin is no longer supported.
        The version control on HS makes it difficult to try older versions.
        If you are a BI user you know what version control they offer.
        10 yr HS fan here. Could be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post

The issue is not version control, it is that HS is still selling a plugin when it is clearly no longer being supported or developed. Hate to say it but you are probably SOL.
          This is the problem with this plugin and with others as well ... They need to be marked as abandoned, but instead they are still sold which is really unfair to the consumer. They should be moved to a unsupported / use (and purchase) at your own risk.

Comment

I agree.
            I understand stuff happens I have used the BI plugin for a couple of years and appreciate having it.
            Knowing what I know I guess I would buy it today for HS BI integration until we get another plugin.
            I have posted this on the BI forum there is something there that broke this plugin.
            The new versions of BI have AI integration which is very powerful but at this time those versions have a problem with the latest version of HS and BI plugin...

A HS plugin disclaimer would be nice.

Cheers!

Comment

I provide an example to trigger your camera from HS with no HS BI plugin. Plugin not required. Posted in BI forum.

Also search here as we have discussed this before and have examples of HS to BI and BI to HS with no plugin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X