Error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message

Upon Installation, a blank white page when i click on config saying nothing more than error. What is the issue. thanks in advance.

what do you have in the logs?
    what's your OS?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      what do you have in the logs?
      what's your OS?
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM Error (1) Unable to initialize interface Blue-Iris :Either no license or trial has expired
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM Plug-In Interface FaceRecognition is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in FaceRecognition
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM Info Plugin FaceRecognition has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:50872
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin FaceRecognition ...
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM FaceRecognition INFO FaceRecognition version 3.0.1.0
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin FaceRecognition started successfully in 27 milliseconds
      Sep-17 9:04:18 PM FaceRecognition ERROR File 'Data/FaceRecognition/Cascades/lbpcascade_frontalface_improved.xml' not found
      Sep-17 9:06:22 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: FaceRecognition
      Sep-17 9:06:22 PM Info Plugin FaceRecognition with instance: has disconnected
      Sep-17 9:06:28 PM Error (1) Unable to initialize interface Blue-Iris :Either no license or trial has expired
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM Error (1) Unable to initialize interface Blue-Iris :Either no license or trial has expired
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM Plug-In Interface FaceRecognition is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in FaceRecognition
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM Info Plugin FaceRecognition has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:51425
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin FaceRecognition ...
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM FaceRecognition INFO FaceRecognition version 3.0.1.0
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin FaceRecognition started successfully in 29 milliseconds
      Sep-17 9:06:33 PM FaceRecognition ERROR File 'Data/FaceRecognition/Cascades/lbpcascade_frontalface_improved.xml' not found
      Sep-17 9:20:14 PM Error (1) Unable to initialize interface Blue-Iris :Either no license or trial has expired
      9/18/2018

Comment

do i need your other blueiris plugin or something?

Comment

Originally posted by npa View Post
          do i need your other blueiris plugin or something?
          blue-iris is not my plugin and has nothing to do with the FaceRecognition plugin. Do you have it installed on your system?

What's your OS?

one xml file is missing can you try to reinstall the FaceRecognition plugin? and show me the logs after install?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

blue-iris is not my plugin and has nothing to do with the FaceRecognition plugin. Do you have it installed on your system?

What's your OS?

one xml file is missing can you try to reinstall the FaceRecognition plugin? and show me the logs after install?
            i appreciate the help, will do so upon arrival back home. out of state right now thanks

Comment

Ok I have gotten it to work with a reinstall. My next question is if a camera that does not have a web interface (camera works with blueiris and various mobile apps, but not via web), should the plugin work?

Comment

Originally posted by npa View Post
                Ok I have gotten it to work with a reinstall. My next question is if a camera that does not have a web interface (camera works with blueiris and various mobile apps, but not via web), should the plugin work?
                The camera does not need to have a web interface, only a rtsp or http url for the video stream.
                I'm not familiar with Blueiris, but how do you integrate your camera in this software without a url?

Comment

Working...
                X