No image to manage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No image to manage

Have valid stream that shows in a browser but when I hit the manage button nothing happens. Nothing in log either.

see my answer in the other thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ca...gnition-plugin

Comment

So I finally captured 33 pictures by running a command line on the HS3 machine. Then I clicked on the recognizer button and all the images are on the faces page. Set log to debug but nothing in the log. set log to info but nothing. Plugin says its running but it never shows any attempt to match up a face and nothing gets written in the log. using an rtsp stream
      Why must I run a command line and why doesnt it try to match the photos and why is there nothing in the log to say what it is doing or not doing and yes I clicked on start.

Comment

you shouldn't have to use the command line to start the training manager but there may be a bug if your stream url contains "=" characters.
        what does your url look like?
        and what parameters do you pass to TrainingDataManager.exe when running from the command line?

Comment

trainingdatamanager.exe video_source_type=stream stream_url=rtsp://adminassword@10.10.10.21:677/4 stream_snapshot_mode=false

Comment

so, when you run this command line you see your stream in the Training data manager program, right?
            but it never detects any face, i.e you never see any red box on the image? If so how did you capture the images?

Comment

So I finally captured 33 pictures by running a command line on the HS3 machine. Then I clicked on the recognizer button and all the images are on the faces page. Set log to debug but nothing in the log. set log to info but nothing. Plugin says its running but it never shows any attempt to match up a face and nothing gets written in the log. using an rtsp stream
              Why must I run a command line and why doesnt it try to match the photos and why is there nothing in the log to say what it is doing or not doing and yes I clicked on start.
              I did get a red box finally and now I have the images but the plugin never matches any faces and nothing in the log

Comment

Working...
              X