Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to set up a Foscam FI8910W Camera

Hi,

I have been trying to set up a Foscam FI8910W camera into HS3. I have checked the box in setup to allow for auto discovery of Foscam and nothing happens. I have searched the forum for different URL's and tried several but I cannot get the camera recognized in HS3. I can access the camera using the Foscam software and it works fine. So I don't think I have a problem with port forwarding. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

Ronnie,
    I have the same camera and same problem. Did you ever get this sorted? Sorry, no help here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
      Hi,

I have been trying to set up a Foscam FI8910W camera into HS3. I have checked the box in setup to allow for auto discovery of Foscam and nothing happens. I have searched the forum for different URL's and tried several but I cannot get the camera recognized in HS3. I can access the camera using the Foscam software and it works fine. So I don't think I have a problem with port forwarding. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie
      First of all you do not need to use port forwarding. That is very dangerous. As far as the camera inside the foscam software you need to go to the wifi setup and put in your user name and password of your wifi and connect to your wifi. Write down the IP address from the foscam software of the camera. Go to the password section and change that. Write that down.

From there you can see if HS will discover the camera. I know I am probably forgetting something but maybe someone else can chime in.

Comment

https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Foscam

Has urls for jpeg mode for almost all camera. I used this site to learn the jpeg url for my two Dahau IP camera and they both work fine with HS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X