Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send Camera image via Email Raspberry Pi

Hi guys,
    trying to send a captured image from the only camera i have maged to get going.
    but I cannot locate the image to attach to an Email.
    The attached image are the folder options I get, Im running HS3 on a Pi

Any help greatly appreciated
    Attached Files

Here do not utilize NetCam with Homeseer 3. I did use it with Homeseer 2 and looked at an archive to see where the netcam pictures were and found them at:

C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\netcam

Guessing for your RPi running HS3 / Netcam they would be at:

/usr/local/HomeSeer/html/netcam
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Many many thanks i will give that a go cheers

Comment

Is there any way to get the specific filename in the event or script, once NetCam->"Take a Picture" action is called? Looks like each image is unique like "Front(2021-01-12at19-32-35-401).jpg"

Comment

In the Netcam image folder there should be a file named "CurrentImage.jpg". That is the last image taken by any of the cameras setup in Netcam. I use that filename in events to send snapshots in emails.

Comment

I don't see such a file under "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\html\NetCam\images" where other images are stored.

Comment

Working...
            X