Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in DisplayImages: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS 2.2.0.66
    NetCAM 1.0.3.0 upgraded/rebooted today.
    This is the log error.

I have 3 cameras.
    Front
    BackDeck
    BackGate

Front and BackDeck seem to work but when i select BackGate it just shows the BackDeck pics and this error shows in the log.

There are pics of the proper name in the folder (i.e. Front, BackDeck, BackGate). Selecting ALL does not show all, it shows some and this error in the log.

running on a vista machine, probably the issue

HS 2.2.2433.35446
    NetCam 1.0.3.0
    Running in Vista

I am experiencing the same problem exactly.

Comment

track to..

in netcam_display.aspx

function DisplayImages

executing
      hs.Plugin("Netcam").getimages(strCameraName)

is not returning the correct file list, hence it can not display them.

I added a helpdesk ticket for this but have not heard anything yet.

Comment

Found It

OK, the code does technically work. However it saves pics with the word "at" in the file name to seperate the date and time. Then it replaces "at" with a delimeter and splits the sting to extract date and time info. The problem happens when you create a camera with the letters "at" in the name. Change the camera name, modify wherever the cam is referenced. Bob's your uncle ! it works :0

Comment

Chasem,

Thank you for finding this and the interim fix... Works like a charm now.
          Looking forward to hear the results of the Helpdesk ticket.

Thank you,

TGrate

Comment

Any news on a fix for this? There's a certain amount of derision coming my way for having to call it the Front Portal rather than Front Gate
            Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

On further testing, my issue is slightly different. I get this error:

When I try and "View Recent Pictures". There are no recent pictures there and the log shows the above error. I have not camera names with "at" in them any more. It only seems to happen when I select "ALL" from the list of cameras. If I select a specific camera things are fine. Is this becasue I might have legacy images with the "at" in the name?

Any ideas?
              Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Sounds like there are some older pics out there with names containing "at". backup (if needed) and delete the existing pics to try it. mine are in homeseer 2\html\netcam

Comment

That was exactly the case - all sorted now, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                    Any news on a fix for this? There's a certain amount of derision coming my way for having to call it the Front Portal rather than Front Gate
                    or "KohlerGen" instead of "Generator"

Comment

Working...
                    X