Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETCAM Viewer Layout issues

Hi,

A while ago I posted a bug regarding the layout of the Netcam view page.

When added more that 5 Cams, they are not accesible due to the pictures are overlaying the Cam selector. tested on IE11, Chrome and firefox. Please change this...

see attachment

Bart
    Attached Files
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

I'm on netcam 3.0.0.11 and see the same thing. I also do not get more than one picture. It changes the title but not the image.

Comment

Netcam is weird as a HS3 noob.

I have no idea when I try HSTouch, it asks for an entirely camera configuration instead of using the HS netcam plugin.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's is in the HSTouch client or routed through the HSTouch server plugin, but netcam is not required in HS3 HSTouch, I believe...
        3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
          Netcam is weird as a HS3 noob.

I have no idea when I try HSTouch, it asks for an entirely camera configuration instead of using the HS netcam plugin.
          NetCam came way before HSTouch supported camera streams, I have a feeling it may have even arrived just prior to HSTouch even being released as it was around the same time as the somewhat headache inducing WebCam plugin. NetCam allows you to record elements of the picture, be it still shots or succession photographs that HSTouch does not yet allow you to do so there is a part for it - I suspect when HSTouch allows this capability as recently announced that perhaps there will be little if any need for NetCam unless someone does not use HSTouch.

Comment

Working...
          X