Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Can't trigger event on motion detection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kriz83
    replied
    Any update ? Did you manage to get it working ?

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Need more help ? Did you get it working ?

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Could you post some screenshots maybe ?
    If you enable debug tracing and open the trigger URL in a browser, what do you see in the log?

Leave a comment:

• kjsanders86
    replied
    Hope someone is monitoring this plug-in. Just bought it and trying to start it up. I'm following the help file for enabling events (PDF) but can't get through the SS setup. URL seems to be bad, so I deleted the user/password and reformated, then got to the next screen, selected the dropdowns per PDF but clicking Finish doesn't do anything. Has there been a change to the SS screen and could the PDF need updating? Thanks for any help!

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Hi,

Have you followed the help ?

/ Kriz

Leave a comment:

• subtle
    replied
    I have the same issue. All cameras appear as connected, but I can't get motion detection events from SS.

Leave a comment:

• pmoneill
    started a topic Can't trigger event on motion detection

Can't trigger event on motion detection

I have not been able to trigger an HS3 event from motion detected by a camera in SurveillanceStation 8.1.5. Motion will trigger SS to record but does not get communicated to HS3. I can make HS3 events trigger SS to start and stop recording. HS3 says that cameras are connected. Is this a problem with the new version of SS? Also, where is some documentation on the SS plug-in?

My Configuration
    Current Date/Time: 07/09/2018 19:00:32
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux homecontroller 4.14.34-v7+ #1110 SMP Mon Apr 16 15:18:51 BST 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 5 Days 9 Hours 16 Minutes 57 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.43
    Number of Devices: 20
    Number of Events: 4
    Available Threads: 389

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.0.0.131: Arduino Plugin
    1.5.0.0: MQTT
    1.0.2.0: SurveillanceStation
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
Working...
X