Need some help if possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help if possible

Hi, love this plugin, but I need some help setting it up.

I have set up as follows but I can't seem to get the camera motion status changing. Can send events to initiate recording on cams but getting nothing back fro SS to Homeseer re motion.
    I have the devices on Home seer and they are showing up as connecting and reconnecting. I can even send a test message from Ss and get the response in HS log as "
    SurveillanceStation Failed to parse SMS notification 'Test Message from BensRackstation'
    Any suggestions as to what i am doing wrong.

I tried setting up a SS event to notify via motion but i think I have this wrong and not sure if I even need to do this at all.

Hi Ben,
    Let me get back to you on this one. I am in the middle of refactoring the API layer for communicating with Surveillance Station. I hope to have something published for beta in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

OK, Sounds good. I shall wait with bated breath.
      Regards

Comment

Hi Ben,

A few questions:
        - I presume you followed this help file ?
        - The "failed to parse SMS ..."messages, are those because you triggered it manually (by hitting the URL in your browser)
        - Is motion detected enabled in Surveillance Station on your Synology ?

Comment

Hi, happy new year to you ! To answer your questions
          - I presume you followed this help file ? Yes i did
          - The "failed to parse SMS ..."messages, are those because you triggered it manually (by hitting the URL in your browser) Yes that is correct
          - Is motion detected enabled in Surveillance Station on your Synology ? Yes.

If you look at on of my photo I sent you. It shows my screen for setting up an action. I got a bit confused here but if you look you can see where it shows options for the active device.

This seemed to be a bit different to what the instructions were showing me and i had set it up as "WebHook" rightly or wrongly

not sure if this was the right one.

Comment

Hi,

Happy new year to you too!

In Synology I see that your motion detected message is "Camera %CAMERA% has detected motion", however your plugin configuration is expecting "Synology Surveillance Station has detected motion from ...". The subjects need to align.

I think if you fix the messages in the plugin, you are ready to go.

Let me know if this solved your problem.

Comment

HI Thanks will give it a go and let you know. As i side issue i have just found a virus on my pc causing some errors. You might want to check yours and pass it on. Maybe just me but you never know. This was what i found

C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_PINGER.exe a variant of MSIL/Kryptik.JOK trojan cleaned by deleting

C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Jon00EmailHS3.exe a variant of MSIL/Kryptik.RWF trojan cleaned by deleting

Comment

ben pownall did you get it working ?

Comment

HI, not had a chance yet. I will let you know. Thanks for the update.

Comment

HI, I was going to see if the update had worked, however, I am having trouble updating from 1.1.0.0 to 1.1.3.0 through the HS updater. No matter how many times I shutdown the plugin, update and start the plugin it always shows version 1.1.0.0. Even after restarting HS etc etc. How can i completely clean HS from this plugin and then reinstall?

Any ideas?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	HS surevilance.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1356349
                    REgards

Comment

You could try deleting it and installing it again.

Are you running on Linux ?
                      Can you post the HS eventlog after you 'updated' the plugin ?

Comment

Hi, I have tried deleting it through hs installer and then reinstalling. nothin g seems to work. is there a manual way to delete all files and start again

Comment

running on win 7

Comment

Can you pist the hs event log after installing/updating?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Comment

an-24 18:20:57 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 18:20:51 Starting Plug-In Plugin SurveillanceStation started successfully in 26512 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 18:20:38 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in SurveillanceStation
                              Jan-24 18:20:38 Starting Plug-In SurveillanceStation loaded in 15098 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 18:20:24 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin SurveillanceStation ...
                              Jan-24 18:20:24 Info Plugin SurveillanceStation has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:64447
                              Jan-24 18:16:34 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SurveillanceStation.exe
                              Jan-24 18:16:33 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SurveillanceStation.exe.config
                              Jan-24 18:16:33 Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Config\\HSPI_SurveillanceStation.ini
                              Jan-24 18:16:33 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\motion.gif
                              Jan-24 18:16:33 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\red.png
                              Jan-24 18:16:33 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\green.png
                              Jan-24 18:16:33 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\disabled.png
                              Jan-24 18:16:33 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HSPI_SurveillanceStation\Newtonsoft.Json.license.txt
                              Jan-24 18:16:31 Updater Update HSPI_SurveillanceStation.exe downloaded successfully
                              Jan-24 18:13:46 Info Plugin SurveillanceStation with instance: has disconnected
                              Jan-24 18:13:46 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: SurveillanceStation
                              Jan-24 18:13:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 18:13:21 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 18:13:12 Starting Plug-In Plugin SurveillanceStation started successfully in 48786 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 18:12:23 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin SurveillanceStation ...
                              Jan-24 18:12:23 Starting Plug-In SurveillanceStation loaded in 15066 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 18:12:09 Info Plugin SurveillanceStation has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:64268
                              Jan-24 18:12:07 Warning I/O interface SurveillanceStation is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
                              Jan-24 18:11:44 Warning Problem shutting down plugin Msg-B:SurveillanceStation
                              Jan-24 18:11:44 Warning Problem shutting down plugin Msg-A:SurveillanceStation:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                              Jan-24 18:11:44 Info Plugin SurveillanceStation with instance: has disconnected
                              Jan-24 18:11:38 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 18:11:27 Starting Plug-In Plugin SurveillanceStation started successfully in 21562 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 18:11:19 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in SurveillanceStation
                              Jan-24 18:11:19 Starting Plug-In SurveillanceStation loaded in 15029 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 18:11:05 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin SurveillanceStation ...
                              Jan-24 18:11:05 Info Plugin SurveillanceStation has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:64235
                              Jan-24 15:18:45 Info Plugin SurveillanceStation with instance: has disconnected
                              Jan-24 15:18:45 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: SurveillanceStation
                              Jan-24 15:18:33 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:17:35 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:16:34 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:15:34 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:14:35 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:13:34 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:12:34 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:11:35 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:10:34 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:09:34 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:08:34 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:08:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:07:35 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:07:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:06:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:05:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:04:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:03:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:02:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:01:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 15:00:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:59:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:58:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:57:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:56:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:55:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:54:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:53:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:52:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:51:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:50:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:49:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:48:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:47:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:46:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:45:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:44:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:43:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:42:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:41:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:40:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:39:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:38:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:37:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:36:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:35:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:34:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:33:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:32:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:31:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:30:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:29:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:28:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:27:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:26:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:25:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:24:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:23:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:22:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:21:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:20:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:19:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:18:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:17:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:16:29 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:15:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:14:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:13:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:12:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:11:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:10:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:09:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:08:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:07:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:06:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:05:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:04:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:03:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:02:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:01:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 14:00:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:59:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:58:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:57:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:56:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:55:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:54:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:53:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:52:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:51:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:50:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:49:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:48:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:47:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:46:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:45:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:44:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:43:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:42:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:41:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:40:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:39:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:38:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:37:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:36:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:35:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:34:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:33:24 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:32:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:31:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:30:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:29:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:28:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:27:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:26:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:25:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:24:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:23:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:22:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:21:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:20:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:19:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:18:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:17:28 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:16:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:15:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:14:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:13:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:12:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:11:25 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:10:26 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:10:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:09:27 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:09:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:08:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:07:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:06:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:05:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:04:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:03:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:02:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:01:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 13:00:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:59:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:58:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:57:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:56:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:55:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:54:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:53:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:52:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:51:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:50:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:49:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:48:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:47:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:46:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:45:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:44:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:43:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:42:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:41:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:40:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:39:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:38:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:37:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:36:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:35:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:34:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:33:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:32:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:31:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:30:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:29:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:28:33 weatherXML Checking: SurveillanceStation:
                              Jan-24 12:28:25 weatherXML Checking: SurveillanceStation:
                              Jan-24 12:28:20 weatherXML Checking: SurveillanceStation:
                              Jan-24 12:28:11 weatherXML Checking: SurveillanceStation:
                              Jan-24 12:28:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:28:01 weatherXML Checking: SurveillanceStation:
                              Jan-24 12:27:57 weatherXML Checking: SurveillanceStation:
                              Jan-24 12:27:05 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:26:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:25:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:24:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:23:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:22:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:21:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:20:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:19:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:18:00 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:17:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:16:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:15:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:14:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:13:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:12:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:11:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:10:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:09:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:08:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:07:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:06:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:05:02 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:04:04 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:03:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:02:01 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:01:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 12:00:06 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 11:59:03 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 11:58:13 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 11:58:06 SurveillanceStation Error Failed to login (errorcode: Synology.SurveillanceStation.API.ErrorCode
                              Jan-24 11:58:05 Starting Plug-In Plugin SurveillanceStation started successfully in 70761 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 11:57:04 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in SurveillanceStation
                              Jan-24 11:57:04 Starting Plug-In SurveillanceStation loaded in 15008 milliseconds
                              Jan-24 11:56:55 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin SurveillanceStation ...
                              Jan-24 11:56:54 Info Plugin SurveillanceStation has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:52930
                              Jan-24 11:55:28 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SurveillanceStation.exe
                              Jan-24 11:55:28 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SurveillanceStation.exe.config
                              Jan-24 11:55:28 Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Config\\HSPI_SurveillanceStation.ini
                              Jan-24 11:55:28 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\motion.gif
                              Jan-24 11:55:28 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\red.png
                              Jan-24 11:55:28 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\green.png
                              Jan-24 11:55:27 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SurveillanceStation\disabled.png
                              Jan-24 11:55:27 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HSPI_SurveillanceStation\Newtonsoft.Json.license.txt
                              Jan-24 11:55:22 Updater Update HSPI_SurveillanceStation.exe downloaded successfully
                              Jan-24 11:48:28 Plug-In Found plug-in: SurveillanceStation, version: 1.1.0.0

Comment

Working...
                              X