No announcement yet.

Need some help if possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you check that motion detected message in Synology is the same as in your plugin ?" The subjects need to align.

Comment

OK this is my set up.

The messages align see belowClick image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1360113.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1360114
      the rest of my set up is as follows. Can you spot anything?

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	1360115

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1360116

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1360117

I can't seem to figure out why the motion is not working. Comms are working, as when I change the home mode on my server it changes in HS. So that good. The messages are aligned but when I try to send a test SMS from the server to HS it just seems like nothing is received or sent.

It is so annoying as I have had the test SMS messages appear before, see previous posts in this thread, it just I did not have text aligned. Now i know that, i have something wrong somewhere else.

ArGHHHHHHH

Comment

Right, I have been playing all morning with the plugin and the only way I can get it to work for motion events is by using webhooks and running an event that changes the state of a cam if motion is detected and then setting to connected after a minute.No matter what I do I just can't seem to get the motion detected working via SMS notification.

The home status works well and so does the connected/not connected status. The auto population of cams also working well.

Comms is working well between HS and Sstation.

the only thing I can put it down to is the following. Ie the URL used in Sstation when sending the sms to HS. I guess I must have extra spaces or the format is wrong. Have checked.

The current format is this.

"http://ben:ben@192.168.1.115:80/JSON?request=pluginfunction&function=smsnotification&plugin= SurveillanceStation&P1=Hello+World&user=unused&password=unus ed&to=bla"

Thanks for all your help and patience.

Comment

Can you turn on debug logging?
          Try to disconnect and reconnect a camera, then try to activate motion on it. You are sure your cam is configured for motion alerts ?
          Send me the output via PM

Comment

Hi, i am deff getting motion from SStation. See enclosed. This is an Sstation event running when my cams detect motion and then running webhooks to turn on a HS event.

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	51
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	1361227

As you can see. Sstaion is firing off events but nothing happens with SMs notifications as per your set up. I will send you my log file via pm.

Comment

I have not received any log files. Can you post one of your events that should have triggered ?

Comment

HI kriz. I tried Pm you the HSsurveilance station log file but it was too large. Not sure what exactly you want me to send. sorry. I am a total pain in the arse i know.

Comment

Can you put it on pastebin and send me a link ?
                  Search for your password in the text file and do a replace, if necessary.

Comment

Working...
                  X