motion detection issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motion detection issue

With HS3 do I setup motion detection in SS or in the camera itself? My cameras are online with this plugin but i'm unable to get the motion detection working.

Also will this plugin still be needed with HS4 or will HS4 natively connect to SS? If this plugin is needed has HS4 development of the plugin been started? With HS4 public release being right around the corner I don't want to put a lot of time into my HS3 just to have to reconfigure HS4.

Not sure if SS supports on camera motion detection, there is only 1 way to find out :-)

The plugin will work in HS4 too.

Comment

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
      Not sure if SS supports on camera motion detection, there is only 1 way to find out :-)

The plugin will work in HS4 too.
      Hi kriz83 ,

You got his question wrong! The first thing kriz83 is for you to make the help file : http://passion4automation.be/homeseer/plugins/surveillancestation/help.pdf easily accessible on the plugin forum. You forgot that but never mind.

You can set motion in SS with all cameras but how to connect to HomeSeer is listed in the how to in the help file. But if you setup motion separately in the more advanced cameras (Some with AI) events can also get into HomeSeer using the camera's I/O terminals for Alarm Out and Audio Out to your HomeSeer main Alarm control panel.

I hope that helps.

Eman.
      The People's Advocate.

Comment

Working...
      X